So, I was nominated by my sister from the same mister (Julia of The Romance Bibliophile blog) for this very nice award, and I decided I would share it all with you! Thanks, sis!
Here are the rules should you choose to accept the award… (P.S. I shamelessly stole this format from my sister. Sorry, Julia!)
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog (pingback to this post!)
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max. 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Okay, so I’ll get to the seven things about me. This should be interesting lol.
1. My real name is Melinda. ‘Inda’ is the nickname I chose instead of ‘Mel’, ‘Mindy,’ or ‘M’.
2. Along with writing, reading, and art, I absolutely adore animals. I always have, and always seem to get along with them better than people, because, hello, if you haven’t figured it out yet, your girl is introverted. Hence my career choice of sitting behind a computer all day in a quiet room. 😉
3. This August was my four year anniversary of being a writer.
4. I wrote and published my first book when I was seventeen, and have written eight books since then and published three.
5. I have the greatest sister in the world, and if you plan to disagree, I will fight you and you will lose. I am convinced we are twins just born seventeen months apart, and she along with my parents are my biggest supporters. She’s also my editor, beta reader, and the one I go to to ping my ideas off of.
6. In my spare time, meaning twelve to two a.m. in the morning, I’m a graphic designer and have an art shop on Redbubble.com. I have designed every cover for every one of my books, and it’s something I’d love to go to school for one day.
7. I always put a character that loves to read into every one of my books, and also use names with secret and or personal meanings behind them. Just Google one to see 🙂
Alright, so this is where I’m slightly breaking the rules. I don’t have a very big list of blogs to nominate since I’m terrible with following many. And the ones I do follow I’m not really sure how to contact since they’re bigger blogs and probably get hundreds of comments a day. But if I did, it would be Kookie Krysp (who is currently taking a break from her YA blog right now) and The Clockwork Reader, whom you can find on Tumblr and Youtube.
I want to thank my sister again for nominating me for this fun award, and I challenge you to do the same with a blog you know!